UltraSighthoundVideo3 HSPI Linux Compatible
HomeSeer Message Board
Response time to a support request should be 96 hours or less excluding weekends
UltraSighthoundVideo3 is a HomeSeer HS3 plug-in used to arm the security cameras connect to a Sighthound Video server. UltraSighthoundVideo3 also supports enabling Sighthound camera rules and triggering HomeSeer events based on motion triggers you define within your Sighthound Video server.
How It Works
- UltraSighthoundVideo3 HSPI polls the Sighthound Video server to determine the camera names, camera rules and the current arming status.
- UltraSighthoundVideo3 HPSI automatically creates a HomeSeer device for each camera connected to your Sighthound Video server.
- The latest snapshot from each camera is saved to disk and can be used to display within HSTouch.
- Automatically creates a HomeSeer device for each camera connected to Sighthound Video.
- Provides the ability to arm or disarm an individual camera or all cameras.
- Provides the ability to enable or disable Sighthound camera rules.
- Supports the ability to trigger a HomeSeer event based on rules defined within the Sighthound Video software.
- Supports a HomeSeer Email Camera Snapshot event action.
- Error Try/Catch logic to ensure plug-in doesn't fail with an unhandled exception.
- Multiple threading allows UltraSighthoundVideo3 HSPI to take simultaneous snapshots from your network cameras without disrupting the performance of HomeSeer.
- Use UltraSighthoundVideo3 plug-in to trigger a HomeSeer event whenever a rule within Sighthound Video triggers.
Displays the plug-in and the Sighthound Video System status.
Displays and allows you to change the options associated with the plug-in.
Provides the ability to display and refresh the latest snapshot from each camera.
You can use HomeSeer to trigger events based on any number of environmental readings such as temperature, humidity, noise levels, etc.
A HomeSeer device is automatically created for each Netatmo environmental sensor connected to the Netatmo Urban Weather Station.
- HomeSeer HS3
- Sighthound Video Software available at https://www.sighthound.com/.
Foscam Cameras I Use with UltraSighthoundVideo3 HSPI
The Foscam FI8910 features high quality video and audio, wireless N connectvity, pan/tilt, remote internet viewing, motion detection, night-vision, embedded IR-Cut filter as well as a built in network video recording system.
Building on the success of the Foscam FI8918W, the FI8910W distinguishes itself with an embedded IR-Cut filter providing enhanced picture and color quality. The IR-Cut filter automatically adjusts the lighting exposure via mechanical filter to provide true and accurately colored images that are not washed out. In addition, the FI8910W has an upgraded and higher quality external housing as well as an included 2 year extended warranty.
The Foscam FI9826 is one of Foscam's plug and play, 1.3 megapixel indoor camera with 3x optical zoom. The optical zoom feature allows you to physically zoom in on objects with amazing clarity and without losing picture quality.
The FI9826 features 1280 x 960p video resolution, h.264 video compression, 3x optical zoom, built-in DVR via SD card (upto 32gb), two-way audio, wifi-N capability, pan/tilt, remote internet viewing, motion detection, night-vision as well as network video recording capability.
The Foscam Outdoor FI9828 features high quality video, pan/tilt/zoom, remote internet viewing, motion detection, as well as a built in network video recording system.
The FI9826 features 355 degree pan, 70 degree tilt and 3x Optical Zoom.