UltraRussoundAudio3 HSPI Linux Compatible
HomeSeer Message Board
Response time to a support request should be 96 hours or less excluding weekends
UltraRussoundAudio3 is a HomeSeer3 plug-in that allows you to use HomeSeer to control your Russound multi-zone audio controllers.
How It Works
UltraRussoundAudio3 HSPI uses the Russound RNET protocol to integrate HomeSeer with the Russound multi-zone audio controllers. The UltraRussoundAudio3 HSPI allows you to
conveniently control your entire Russound Audio System (including the Russound Smart Tuner).
- Create just the devices you need to control your Russound multi-zone audio controllers.
- Changes using a zone keypad will automatically updated the associated HomeSeer device in real-time.
- Error Try/Catch logic to ensure plug-in doesn't fail with an unhandled exception.
- Multiple threading allows UltraRussoundAudio3 to control multiple Russound audio controllers without disrupting the performance of HomeSeer
Example Usage (additional equipment and plug-ins may be required)
- Automatically adjust lighting and select an audio source whenever you turn on a zone at the keypad.
- Automatically turn on audio zones and set the source input to your HomeSeer system to play important voice announcements.
- Automatically turn on audio zones, set the volume and play your favorite XM channel whenever you disarm your alarm system.
Displays the plug-in version and status.
Allows you to view or change the options associated with the plug-in.
Allows you to view, edit or add Russound Audio Controllers to your HomeSeer system.
Audio Zone Devices
Allows you to view, edit or add Russound Audio Zone control devices to your HomeSeer system.
Create just the devices you need to control your Russound multi-zone audio controllers.
- HomeSeer HS3
- One or more Russound Multi-zone Audio Controllers that support RNET. The ACA-E5, CAS44, CAA66, CAM6.6, CAV6.6 Russound audio controllers are supported.
Supported Russound Audio Controllers
Russound Multi-zone Audio Controllers that support RNET
The ACA-E5, CAS44, CAA66, CAM6.6, CAV6.6 Russound audio controls are supported.