UltraNetCam3 HSPI Linux Compatible
||$39.95 $29.95 upgrade from HS2
HomeSeer Message Board
Response time to a support request should be 96 hours or less excluding weekends
UltraNetCam3 is a HomeSeer HS3 plug-in used to capture snapshots from network cameras installed in your home for surveillance and security purposes. UltraNetCam3 supports taking simultaneous snapshots from your network cameras and provides the ability to archive the snapshots locally or off site to an FTP repository or sending e-mail notifications containing the last snapshot, or a compressed attachment of the snapshots or an MP4 video of the snapshots.
How It Works
- UltraNetCam3 HSPI connects to your network cameras using the HTTP protocol and captures a series of snapshots (still images) in response to an external trigger (motion sensor, door opening, etc.) to create a snapshot event.
- Snapshot events can be viewed using HomeSeer and can be sent by e-mail or archived locally or to an FTP repository.
- FFmpeg can be downloaded from the Options web page so that individual snapshots can be converted to a MP4 video for viewing in an e-mail or archival purposes.
- The latest snapshots from each camera are also kept update to date as often as every 2 seconds.
- Supports multiple network cameras (limited by your HomeSeer hardware).
- An Event Snapshot Action supports taking from 1 to n snapshots with x seconds between each snapshot. In addition, you can send an e-mail notification, compress event snapshots and upload the compressed file to a local file system or remote FTP server.
- A Take Snapshot Action allows you to refresh the last snapshot and thumbnail image.
- A CGI Command Action allows you to run a command supported by your network camera (e.g. go to preset n and wait x seconds for command to complete).
- When using FFmpeg, you can automatically convert a snapshot event to MP4 video if snapshot count exceeds a set threshold.
- A Purge Snapshots Action allows you to purge snapshots (or all but the last n events) for the selected network camera.
- Snapshot events are automatically purged from the FTP archive directory based on a pre-defined FTP archive threshold.
- Foscam motion alarm trigger supported by select Foscam network cameras.
- A "Latest Snapshots" webpage that displays the last snapshot for each network camera.
- An "Event Snapshots" webpage that displays the event snapshot by camera and event number.
- User ID and password are not sent as part of the URL query string (unless required by the network camera).
- Error Try/Catch logic to ensure plug-in doesn't fail with an unhandled exception.
- Multiple threading allows UltraNetCam3 HSPI to take simultaneous snapshots from your network cameras without disrupting the performance of HomeSeer.
- Use UltraNetCam3 plug-in to create a snapshot event in response to an external trigger (alarm system, motion sensor, door opening, etc.) Within the
snapshot event, you can then compress or convert the snapshots to MP4 video in order to e-mail and/or archive locally or upload off sight to an FTP server.
- Log into HomeSeer to view all snapshot events or the latest snapshots from each network camera.
Displays the plug-in and the network camera status.
Displays and allows you to change the options associated with the plug-in.
Provides the ability to define the types of network cameras you have installed in your home.
Displays and allows you to add, modify and delete network camera controls. You can also import and export controls.
Displays and allows you to add, modify, delete and test network camera devices installed in your home.
Provides the ability view and delete snapshot events. The snapshots are arranged by camera and date.
Provides the ability to display and refresh the latest snapshot from each network camera.
You can use HomeSeer to trigger events based on any number of environmental readings such as temperature, humidity, noise levels, etc.
A HomeSeer device is automatically created for each Netatmo environmental sensor connected to the Netatmo Urban Weather Station.
- HomeSeer HS3
- One or more IP network cameras that support JPEG snapshots.
Foscam Cameras I Use with UltraNetCam3 HSPI
The Foscam FI8910 features high quality video and audio, wireless N connectvity, pan/tilt, remote internet viewing, motion detection, night-vision, embedded IR-Cut filter as well as a built in network video recording system.
Building on the success of the Foscam FI8918W, the FI8910W distinguishes itself with an embedded IR-Cut filter providing enhanced picture and color quality. The IR-Cut filter automatically adjusts the lighting exposure via mechanical filter to provide true and accurately colored images that are not washed out. In addition, the FI8910W has an upgraded and higher quality external housing as well as an included 2 year extended warranty.
The Foscam FI9826 is one of Foscam's plug and play, 1.3 megapixel indoor camera with 3x optical zoom. The optical zoom feature allows you to physically zoom in on objects with amazing clarity and without losing picture quality.
The FI9826 features 1280 x 960p video resolution, h.264 video compression, 3x optical zoom, built-in DVR via SD card (upto 32gb), two-way audio, wifi-N capability, pan/tilt, remote internet viewing, motion detection, night-vision as well as network video recording capability.
The Foscam Outdoor FI9828 features high quality video, pan/tilt/zoom, remote internet viewing, motion detection, as well as a built in network video recording system.
The FI9826 features 355 degree pan, 70 degree tilt and 3x Optical Zoom.